|Product no. / Goods name:|
Filling station 430l. - 24V
Filling station 430l. - 230V
Filling station 900l. - 12V
Filling station 900l. - 24V
Filling station 900l. - 230V
- 4 m hosepipe, nozzle with closing valve.
- Suction hose with a filter.
- 2" intake (filler) neck with external thread.
- Digital flowmeter (measuring tolerance +/- 0.5 %).
- Float fuel-level indicator.
- Ventilation protected from spill during the transport.
- Lockable top protecting the service unit from
unfavourable weather and from unauthorized personnel's
- Mobile filling station can be also delivered in 12 V
or 24 V version with its pumping power of 35 l/min.,
or 230 V with its pumping power of 56 l/min.
VOLUME (l) - 430
DIMENSIONS l x w x h (m) - 1,8x0,86x091
WEIGHT (kg) - 55
- Tanks are transferable and rigid enough to be placed on
bodies of most lorries or vans which enables safe and
ideal fuel transport for all users. Filling stations are
an ideal device for fuel refilling into building and farm
machinery. Tanks received ADR certificate and fully comply
with appropriate regulations.
- Tanks are made of UV-stable polyethylene of middle
density, they are colour fast, do not crack and they are
not etched by the liquid stored in them. The tank is
delivered as a complete unit, ready to be used immediately.
The structure of tanks is simple and that is why their
usage is very easy. All accessories including its serving
device are placed on the tank top and they are secured by
means of lockable top.
- Tested according to the European Agreement (ADR) which
refers to the International Road Transport of Hazardous
Goods, TM 430 Certificate No. 413/0/575 and TM 900
Certificate No. 448/0/1237.