Volume (l) - 0,375
M.dimension (cm) - 118x93x62
Packaging (pc.) - 120
Certificate - IMET
The European Community Council Statement from May 7, 1990 and acts of individual member states related to it put the member states under the obligation of controlling health-care facility waste handling. - Our comprehensive range of containers offers a wide coverage of all needs as for health-care facilities when handling waste from health care and veterinary care in order to meet all the legal requirements.
- Designed as disposable ones, first of all for collection of used needles, scalpels, pipettes and other small medical waste.
- After pressing the lid to the container both parts are joined tightly and the lid cannot be taken off, this makes further contact with the container contents impossible.
- Suitable to be incinerated.
- Containers are made of harmless polypropylene and no harmful emissions arise during their incineration.
- Staggered grooves in a folding lid serve for removing injection needles used without touching them.
- Practical, suitable for all medical practice, laboratories, diabetics etc.
- Angular container with a volume of 1.25 l.
- Suitable for collection of complete syringes, for field work among drug users and for disposal of finds of syringes e.g. by municipal police.
- Labels INFECTIOUS WASTE – BIOHAZARD 75 x 105 mm big form a part of package with medical waste containers.
- Meeting legal requirements.