CAPACITY (l) - 400
LENGTH x WIDTH (mm) - 730x700x1170
WEIGHT (kg) - 55
- Containers are suitable for in-company use, for collection and transport of hazardous liquids.
- It's a case of liquids being a threat to water quality and hazardous liquids with their burning point above 50 °C (e.g. detergents, old oil, etc.).
- Collecting containers for hazardous liquids ranging from 400 l up to 1500 l.
- Containers with UN code enable storage and transport of hazardous liquids according to international standard ADR.
- Containers with double case.
- Internal tank from seamless plastic, external tank from galvanized steel.
- Hot-dip galvanized pallet with a tank serves for trouble-free handling.
- External tank with 100% catching volume.
- Double case structure enables to use containers without a trapping tub.
- Width 700/770 mm enables its easy handling in confined places.