|Product no. / Goods name:|
Bus shelter - Milano
Bus shelter - Roma
Bus shelter - Torino
- 1x back wall, 1x side wall, 1x show case
- Posts from zinc steel 80 x 80 mm, feet adjusted for assembly to the base plate (connecting material is a part of delivery). - Depth: 1,560 mm, height: 2,680 mm, width: 2,500 mm.
- Roof frame is composed from aluminium sections. The roof is formed from transparent polycarbonate with finishing preventing UV rays from penetration, 6 mm thick. Aluminium gutter is placed on the front and back part of the roof.
- Walls from safety glass 8 mm thick. Glass equipped with safety stickers. Glass fixed by means of clips from cast aluminium for its simple replacement in case of its damage.
Double-sided show case without lighting:
- Mounted by means of fixation feet. Aluminium frame 75 mm thick. Rounded corners from aluminium alloy. Tipping door with telescopic damper, in case of the door damage it can be replaced without the necessity of using a tool or removing the show case. Glass sheet from safety glass, 4 mm thick. Two safety locks from each part with two keys on the door profile. All joints are sealed off. Show case panel from galvanized sheet, painted white. Area for putting up (h x w) 1,760 x 1,210 mm.
Show case for timetable:
- All our bus stops are delivered with a show case for timetable: Aluminium frame with integrated hinge, 30 mm thick, (h x w) 750 x 550 mm. Wing door is replaceable and double-sided. In case of the door damage it can be replaced without the necessity of using a tool or removing the show case. Glass sheet from safety glass, 4 mm thick. Safety lock with two keys on the door profile. All joints are sealed off. Show case panel from galvanized sheet, painted white.
Surface finish and assembly:
- Final surface finish in shades according to RAL colour card. Bus shelters are delivered in disassembled state. Simple assembly according to the enclosed instructions.