Introduction » Prod. plants equipment » Packing » Presses » Double-chamber press 5 tun
Outer dimensions (L x W x H) - 2060 x 900 x 1950 mm
Packet dimensions (L x W x H) - 700 x 500 x 700 mm
Press drive - hydraulic
Loading opening dimensions - 700 x 500 mm
Max pressing power - 5 t (+/- 5%)
Pressing pressure - 121 kPa
Pressing chamber capacity - 0,311 m3
No. of pressing chambers - 2
No. of binding slots - 2
Time of pressing cycle - 25 s
Input power/voltage - 1,5 kW/240 V/50 Hz
Electric protection - IP 54
Max. weight (press/packet) - 442 / 100 kg
- Hydraulic packet press machine with 5 ton pressing power (½ pallet).
- Press machine provides solid, stable pressing chamber design, on which is pressing head slidably mounted.
- The pressure is achieved by a hydraulic cylinder with possibility of compressive force control – long-term reliability.
- The pressing space is filled from the top.
- Front door system and packet tipping – easy removal of the pressed packet from the pressing chamber.
- The design allows 4 and 2 x bunding of the bundle with PE tabe or wire.
- The press is designed to expand the number of modules (pressing chambers) a tone press unit (capacity increase).
- Press can be anchored by means of holes in base.